THE EUROPEAN ENDEAVOUR
Built in Spain in 1997, the European Endeavour sailed on her maiden voyage in 2000, before coming into service for P&O on the Irish Seas in 2007.
These days Endeavour is used as a passenger and freight ferry for our Liverpool to Dublin route. There are cabins onboard and all meals are included, so you’re certainly looked after on 7.5 hour journey.
- Built: Spain, 2000
- Length: 179.95m
- Gross tonnage: 24,046
- Passengers: 300
- Vehicles: 80 freight
- Crew: 57
- Decks: 5
- Reception area
- Servery: meals are included in fare
- Two dining areas each seating 40 persons
- Outside seating area on main and cabin decks
- Accommodation: All cabins fully en-suite (toilet, wash-basin, shower). Twin beds (not bunks). Split berths are available.
- Dedicated smoking area located on outside decks
- Cabins are 2 berth, but one person can occupy a 2 berth
- *Please note there is no WiFi available on board and no ATM. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Sail Liverpool to Dublin and all your meals are included in your ticket.SEE MORE
Arrive rested and refreshed after a sleep in our comfortable ensuite onboard cabins.SEE MORE
We’ve got competitive rates and currency buy back on your return.SEE RATES
Enjoy a freshly made coffee or your favourite tipple in our cafe bar areas.SEE MORE