Friday 3rd November from £99pp.
After last year’s runaway success, the International Blues Revue is set to sail again. Featuring the deep sounds of the best blues bands and artists on the scene, this Amsterdam minicruise is not be missed.
Something new for 2017…
• Veronica Spergia & Max De Bernadi (Italy) – winners of the European Blues Challenge (2013).
The Red Wine Serenaders, there are no better words that define them! Veronica Sbergia & Max De Bernardi passionately play country blues and ragtime, hokum, jug band and rural music from the 20’s and 30’s.
• Kaz Hawkins Band (Northern Ireland) - winners of UK Blues Challenge (2016), and the first British artists to be semi-finalists in International Blues Challenge in Memphis (2017). Multi award winning Kaz Hawkins is Northern Ireland’s very own blues and soul darling. Kaz has been compared to Etta James & Janis Joplin, to name but a few.
• Kai Strauss Band (Germany) – voted Top Blues Band in Germany (2015), and playing for us in Amsterdam, Kai Strauss and the Electric Blues Allstars are truly amazing with a soulful connection to blues music.
• Jon Amor (UK) - provides a powerful, raw and uncompromising blues explosion.
• Jonny Hewitt - (UK) Harmonica player and authentic Chicago Blues vocalist.
Who will join old favourites
• Norman Beaker Band – Norman was inducted into the US Blues Hall of Fame (2017) - Norman Beaker has been at the forefront of the British Blues scene for over 4 decades.
• Kyla Brox - Kyla is without doubt the most authentic UK blues and soul singer of her generation.
• Tom Attah - A strong and soulful performer of new and original acoustic blues material, based in the UK.
What's Included ?
- Brilliant live international blues line-up
- Return sailing from Hull-Europoort
- Return coach transfers to Amsterdam
- Ensuite shared cabin