Friday 3rd November from £99pp
After last year’s runaway success, the International Blues Revue is set to sail again. Featuring the deep sounds of the best blues bands and artists on the scene, it’s a minicruise not be missed.
Something new for 2017…
• Veronica Spergia & Max De Bernadi (Italy) –winners of the European Blues Challenge (2013)
The Red Wine Serenaders, there are no better words that define them! Veronica Sbergia & Max De Bernardi passionately play country blues and ragtime, hokum, jug band and rural music from the 20’s and 30’s.
• Kaz Hawkins Band (Northern Ireland)…winners of UK Blues Challenge (2016) and first British artists to be semi-finalists in International Blues Challenge in Memphis (2017). Multi award winning Kaz Hawkins is Northern Ireland’s very own blues and soul darling. Kaz has been compared to Etta James & Janis Joplin to name but a few.
• Kai Strauss Band (Germany) – voted Top Blues Band in Germany (2015) …playing for us in Amsterdam. Kai Strauss and the Electric Blues Allstars are truly amazing with a soulful connection to blues music.
• Jon Amor (UK) - provides a powerful, raw and uncompromising blues explosion.
• Jonny Hewitt - (UK) Harmonica player and authentic Chicago Blues vocalist.
Who will join old favorites
• Norman Beaker Band – Norman was inducted into the US Blues Hall of Fame (2017) - Norman Beaker has been at the forefront of the British Blues scene for over 4 decades.
• Kyla Brox - Kyla is without doubt the most authentic UK blues and soul singer of her generation.
• Tom Attah - A strong and soulful performer of new and original acoustic blues material, based in the UK.
What's Included ?
- Brilliant live international blues line-up
- Return sailing from Hull-Europoort
- Return coach transfers to Amsterdam or Rotterdam
|15:00||Check-in opens at Passenger Terminal 1 (Hull)|
|16:00||Boarding commences on ship|
|20:30||Ship departs Hull for overnight cruise to Europoort (the port of Rotterdam)|
|09:00||Arrive in Europoort with coach transfer (09:30-10:00 approx.) to Amsterdam city centre.|
|11:00||Arrive at Amsterdam city centre and explore the cosmopolitan city at your leisure|
|17:00||Coach departs Amsterdam city centre for Europoort (the port of Rotterdam)|
|18:30||Check-in and board ship|
|20:30||Ship departs Europoort for another entertainment filled overnight cruise back to Hull (Fr/Sa ship departs 20:30)|
|08:00||Arrive at Hull|