BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE - NO AMENDMENT FEES
To give you greater flexibility and peace of mind during the uncertainty caused by Coronavirus (COVID 19), our customers will be able to amend their travel dates without incurring an amendment fee. When you choose to travel with P&O Ferries, you can Book with Confidence, which will allow you to delay your travel dates until later in the year.
The health and safety of our passengers and crew remain, as always, our highest priority. Rest assured, we will continue to sail on our routes from Dover, Hull, Cairnryan, and Liverpool in line with the Government’s travel advice, and will notify you in the event that there are any changes. Please do keep an eye on our social channels and Sailing Updates pages for the latest information.
Amend your travel dates online, if you get stuck email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. This is applicable to both new and existing bookings.Please note that the difference in ticket price still applies.
If you are travelling with us, please read on to find out about the precautions that we’re taking, what you can do to help while you’re on board, and discover some helpful travel links.
- All hand sanitiser stations are topped up and working effectively
- All handwashing and drying facilities are in good working order
- A focus on sanitising all hand contact areas, including (but not limited to) light switches, door handles, and table tops
- Potential isolation areas have been identified should they be required
- Ship’s air circulation system will be on 100% fresh air where possible
- No unwrapped food items, e.g. sugar cubes, to be available
- Posters on board to highlight best hygiene practices
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds and dry thoroughly
- Use a tissue or the inside of your elbow to cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze
- Dispose of used tissues immediately
- Stay at least a metre away from anyone coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth unless you’ve just washed your hands