WHERE TO FIND USP&O Ferries Ltd.
The ferry terminal is 1 mile from Calais town centre.
Terminal Car Ferry
FranceTel: +353 1 686 9467
Whatever the occasion, make your journey special with a fine dining experience at The Brasserie onboard restaurant.
Relax with a glass of chilled white or a luscious red wine, and take in the sea view from our comfortable dining room, as our waiters serve you a delicious meal.
Our menu offers something for all tastes and appetites, so if you’re after a light lunch, a full English breakfast or a delicious dinner, The Brasserie is the perfect way to start your journey in style, including; juicy steak cooked to order, tasty beef and pancetta lasagne and popular dish moules frites, a selection of starters and 'While You Wait' options – you’ll find them all on our Brasserie menu.
And now we offer a 2 COURSE PRIX FIXE MENU FOR ONLY £17!
We also have a specially selected wine list, including Champagnes and a dessert wine, and along with our full range of soft drinks, there’s everything you need to make your Brasserie experience extra special.
VIEW MAIN MENU
VIEW BREAKFAST MENU
VIEW DESSERT MENU
* Please note also that customers are unable to pre-book tables in The Brasserie. To avoid disappointment, please head straight to the restaurant in order to get a table. This restaurant works on a first come first served basis.
- During our Peak Season our opening times for the Brasserie are:
- Breakfast is served 06:40 - 10:59*
- Main meals are served from:
11:00 to 19.15** between Dover and Calais
11:00 to 21.45** between Calais and Dover
- Please note:
- The restaurant can become full very quickly during peak seasons. Please come to the restaurant as soon as you arrive on board in order to get a table. *UK time **Local times
04 Jan 18 - 08 Feb 18
26 Feb 18 - 22 Mar 18
11 Sep 18 - 17 Oct 18
29 Oct 18 - 29 Nov 18.
Take a sneaky peek at our Brasserie restaurant on board the Short Sea route...