GETTING TO CALAIS FERRY PORT
Calais Ferry Port is easily accessible by road, rail, train and on foot.
Below you’ll find all the information you need to get there on your departure day.
Make sure you leave in plenty of time: Check-in is 45 minutes before departure or 60 minutes if you’re on foot.
Please note that there is no bus transfer between Calais Ferry Port and Calais town centre or Calais-Vile train station. The terminal is about 30 minutes walking from the town centre or the train station (Calais-ville). The other option is a taxi (approximately €6 - 10€ to the train station). Our staff at the ticket office will be happy to call a taxi for our customers if necessary.
The ferry terminal is 1 mile from Calais town centre.
Terminal Car Ferry
Calais Ferry Port is directly connected to the A26/E15, providing access from Paris and the A16/E40, which provides the gateway from Benelux and the northern European motorway systems.
Calais Ville station is situated in the centre of the town which provides a regular service to Paris Gard du Nord as well as other major towns and cities in Europe.
- Calais Ferry Port can get busy at peak times so please arrive in plenty of time for your ferry.
- There is a free of charge public car park in front of the Terminal building.
- It’s important we get everyone on board quickly so all ferries can depart on schedule.
- To receive an automated Text Update containing information about the next 4 departures, send PANDO DOVER or PANDO CALAIS respectively to 60777.
- Carriers’ standard messaging charges apply.