These include terms & conditions for standard and promotional offers and form part of the main P&O Ferries Terms of Business.
Irish Sea daytrip offer
Weekend return price is subject to a minimum of £40 (Larne-Cairnryan) or £60 (Larne-Troon) based on a car and 2 passengers. Weekday return price is subject to a minimum of £117 (Larne-Cairnryan) or £137 (Larne-Troon), based on a car and 3 passengers. Prices shown are valid for travel out and return anytime within the same calendar day. Additional passengers may travel at the rate of £10 per person return (£39 during weekdays). Motorcyclists qualify at the rate of £20 Larne-Cairnryan or £30 Larne-Troon (or £40 Larne-Cairnryan and £50 Larne-Troon during the week) which covers the rider only. Offer is bookable at least 24 hours in advance only, subject to restricted space, sailings and dates, applies to new bookings only and cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount. Offer available both online at POferries.eu and by phone. Booking amendment fee £20 and non-refundable within 24 hours. Cancellations within 1-42 days are subject to a £30 cancellation fee and 42 days + qualify for full refund. Excludes weekend travel in July and August. Offer excludes foot passengers, motorhomes, towed vehicles (eg caravan/trailer) and vehicles designed for commercial use. P&O Ferries reserve the right to withdraw or amend the offer at any time without notice. Subject to Promotional Conditions and P&O Ferries' Terms of Business, both available online at POferries.com. Day trip tickets are for return travel within one calendar day. Failure to travel on one part of your booking during this period may result in an additional charge, up to the price of a single ticket. Day trips not available to book on date of travel.
These terms & conditions cover advertised offers/promotions/fares and should be read in conjunction with the main P&O Ferries Terms of Business.
All offers are subject to restricted space, sailings and dates, are correct at the time of publication and may be withdrawn without notice. Promotional bookings are not amendable, no refunds or cancellations will be permitted unless otherwise stated. Promotional offers may not be used in conjunction with any other offer, voucher, nor are they further discountable. Promotional fares are not available to book at the port.
Motorhome and minibus bookings are subject to a supplement where height and length limits are exceeded and together with vans, may be exempt from some offers.
P&O Ferries' Gift Vouchers Terms and Conditions
1. Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed by phone towards the purchase of a ferry crossing with P&O Ferries between Dover and Calais, Hull and Europoort/Zeebrugge, Larne and Cairnryan/Troon or Liverpool and Dublin.
2. Gift Vouchers cannot be used towards the purchase of goods on board P&O Ferries' vessels nor in the ports' outlets.
3. In order to redeem a Gift Voucher, the person whose name is on the voucher as specified by the purchaser at the time of purchase must be a member of the party being booked. Gift Vouchers are non transferable and may not be resold or bartered.
4. Any unused balance will be recorded in the recipient's name and a new reference number issued, which can be redeemed at a later date.
5. If the cost of the purchased crossing exceeds the value of the Gift Voucher, the balance must be paid by credit or debit card at the time of booking.
6. Gift Vouchers expire one year from the date of issue.
7. Only one Gift Voucher may be used per transaction.
8. Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed in the currency of issue.
9. Gift Vouchers have no cash redemption value and are non refundable.
10. Gift Vouchers are void if altered or obtained fraudulently.
11. Vouchers cannot be offset against bookings which have already been made.
12. Gift Vouchers cannot be used to purchase other Gift Vouchers.
13. Once a Gift Voucher has been redeemed and a ferry reservation has been confirmed to the named recipient, P&O Ferries' general terms of business apply.
14. P&O Ferries is not responsible if a Gift Voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
15. Please note that children under the age of 16 cannot travel un-accompanied and that young adults aged 16-17 cannot travel without written parental authorisation.
Cashback voucher onboard offer
1. Offer applies to new long break (more than 5 days) return crossings
2. Excludes Foot passengers, bicycles and coaches
3. Offer may be withdrawn without prior notice
4. Travel by 31st December 2013
5. £20 cash back will be given in the form of two £10 vouchers which will be distributed at check in at Dover for use on the outward (Dover – Calais) leg of the booking
6. Vouchers are non-transferable and can only be used on the specific sailing (date and time) detailed on the voucher
7. There is no monetary value for the vouchers and no change will be given if spend is less than the full amount of the voucher
8. Vouchers can not be redeemed against Tobacco, currency exchange, onboard gaming or in the Bar or Costa coffee outlets
9. Vouchers can be used as part or full purchase in the onboard shop, Club lounge, Food Court, or The Brasserie.
10. Offer cannot be redeemed against bookings made at the port, or in conjunction with any other promotion or discount.
11. Offer is subject to restricted space and sailings.
12. Subject to full Promotional Conditions and P&O Ferries’ Terms of Business, available at POferries.com. Promotional conditions and P&O Ferries' terms of business apply.