for those customers with mobility issues we have endeavoured to provide facilities to ensure the jouney is hassle-free
- the vessel operating this route does not have an onboard lift, and may not be suitable for passengers of limited mobility or in wheelchairs.
- not all terminals for non vehicle passengers are fully accessible with lifts and passenger walkways to the ship. If assistance is required both ship and terminal staff are on hand.
- vehicle passengers who are mobility impaired will be parked providing level access to the passenger accommodation, however this area of the vessel has limited space, therefore not all passengers may be as close to the passenger accommodation as they would prefer.
- Passengers who require level access are boarded early in the loading process therefore they must check-in at least 45 minutes prior to departure.
- There is no lift onboard. Access to Deck 2 is via a chair lift.
- if you do require any kind of assistance please lets us know at the time of booking.