ESSENTIAL INFORMATION TO ENTER THE UK
The United Kingdom is taking steps to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
1) All persons (including UK nationals and residents) arriving in the UK from outside the Common Travel Area must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 3 days of departure to the UK. For further information please visit: www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-testing-for-people-travelling-to-england
2) To protect your health and others’, everyone must complete an online passenger locator form before arrival in the United Kingdom. Passengers may be refused travel at check-in if they are not able to present a passenger locator form.
3) All arrivals must quarantine for 10 days unless exempt. If you have travelled through a red list country in the last 10 days, you must have a valid Managed Quarantine Facility booked prior to departure. For information please visit: www.gov.uk/travel-quarantine-and-testing. Check the list of exempt countries immediately before travel and the list of work-related exemptions if travelling for work.
4) Everyone is required to take a coronavirus test on days 2 and 8 of their quarantine. You must have this booked prior to departure. For information please visit: www.gov.uk/travel-quarantine-and-testing.
5) It is a legal requirement that you wear a face covering on public transport in the UK.
6) If you quarantine in England, you may opt into Test to Release. For further information please visit: www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-test-to-release-for-international-travel
Failure to comply with the above measures is a criminal offence and you could be fined. Please visit www.gov.uk/uk-border-control for detailed public health advice and requirements for entering the UK.