ESSENTIAL INFORMATION TO ENTER THE UK
The United Kingdom is taking steps to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
1) All persons (including UK nationals and residents) arriving in the UK from outside the Common Travel Area must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 3 days of departure to the UK. For further information please visit: www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-testing-for-people-travelling-to-england
2) To protect your health and others’, everyone must complete an online passenger locator form before arrival in the United Kingdom.
3) All arrivals must quarantine for 10 days unless exempt. If you have travelled through a red list country in the last 10 days, you must have a valid Managed Quarantine Facility booked prior to departure. For information please visit: www.gov.uk/travel-quarantine-and-testing. Check the list of exempt countries immediately before travel and the list of work-related exemptions if travelling for work.
4) Everyone is required to take a coronavirus test on days 2 and 8 of their quarantine. You must have this booked prior to departure. For information please visit: www.gov.uk/travel-quarantine-and-testing.
5) It is a legal requirement that you wear a face covering on public transport in the UK.
6) If you quarantine in England, you may opt into Test to Release. For further information please visit: www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-test-to-release-for-international-travel
Failure to comply with the above measures is a criminal offence and you could be fined. Please visit www.gov.uk/uk-border-control for detailed public health advice and requirements for entering the UK.