Promotional terms and conditions
Mis � jour: mer. 16 déc. 2020
These include terms & conditions for standard and promotional offers and form part of the main P&O Ferries Terms of Business.
These terms & conditions cover advertised offers/promotions/fares and should be read in conjunction with the main P&O Ferries Terms of Business. All offers are subject to restricted space, sailings and dates, are correct at the time of publication and may be withdrawn without notice. Promotional bookings are not amendable, no refunds or cancellations will be permitted unless otherwise stated. Promotional offers may not be used in conjunction with any other offer, voucher, nor are they further discountable. Promotional fares are not available to book at the port. Motorhome and minibus bookings are subject to a supplement where height and length limits are exceeded and together with vans, may be exempt from some offers.
All our offers are only valid for bookings made more than 36hrs prior to your departure, unless stated otherwise.
2. Gift Card Terms and Conditions
1. Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed by phone towards the purchase of a ferry crossing with P&O Ferries between Dover and Calais, Hull and Europoort/Zeebrugge, Larne and Cairnryan or Liverpool and Dublin.
2. Gift Vouchers cannot be used towards the purchase of goods on board P&O Ferries' vessels nor in the ports' outlets.
3. In order to redeem a Gift Voucher, the person whose name is on the voucher as specified by the purchaser at the time of purchase must be a member of the party being booked. Gift Vouchers are non-transferable and may not be resold or bartered.
4. Any unused balance will be recorded in the recipient's name and a new reference number issued, which can be redeemed at a later date.
5. If the cost of the purchased crossing exceeds the value of the Gift Voucher, the balance must be paid by credit or debit card at the time of booking.
6. Gift Vouchers expire one year from the date of issue.
7. Only one Gift Voucher may be used per transaction.
8. Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed in the currency of issue.
9. Gift Vouchers have no cash redemption value and are non-refundable.
10. Gift Vouchers are void if altered or obtained fraudulently.
11. Vouchers cannot be offset against bookings which have already been made.
12. Gift Vouchers cannot be used to purchase other Gift Vouchers.
13. Once a Gift Voucher has been redeemed and a ferry reservation has been confirmed to the named recipient, P&O Ferries' general terms of business apply.
14. P&O Ferries is not responsible if a Gift Voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
15. Please note that children under the age of 16 cannot travel un-accompanied and that young adults aged 16-17 cannot travel without written parental authorisation.
3. Credit Voucher Terms and Conditions
COVID-19 Credit Voucher Terms and Conditions:
The credit voucher in your wallet is valid for payment towards a future booking of the same ticket type and in the same currency of your original booking. The credit can be used as full or part payment towards the total value of a new booking, including any extras, cabins, meals, etc. No refund can be made if the new booking value is less than your original booking’s. However, the remaining credit voucher balance can be used against a future booking. Any future travel, booked using the credit, must be completed by 30th September 2022, after which date the credit will expire, and funds will be lost. The booking against which you use your credit is subject to space and availability at time of booking as well as the terms and conditions of your ticket type. The price of the new booking will be calculated based on the fare applicable on the day the new booking is made. Payment for any amount above the value of your credit will be required at time of booking. Credits cannot be redeemed at the port. Credits cannot be used for booking vehicles designed for commercial use or for group travel. Once the credit has been redeemed against a new booking, it cannot be subsequently amended to dates outside of the original validity period. Credit vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash value. All bookings are subject to P&O Ferries' Terms of Business, available online at poferries.com.
4. Hull to Rotterdam Mini Cruise Conditions
*Please note Mini Cruises are temporarily suspended due to Covid-19.
Prices shown are per person based on 2 adults sharing an inside cabin travelling from Hull (Sunday – Wednesday departures), supplements apply for travel on other days. A surcharge will be applied to bookings made by telephone. The number of nights shown (2 nights) represents the number of consecutive nights spent on board. Extra night option (3-night mini cruise) is available on payment of a supplement. Ghent, Ostend, The Hague, Ypres, and motorist mini cruises are excluded from the extra night option. Any overnight accommodation on the continent must be booked and paid for by the passenger independently, it is not included in the extra night supplement. Minibuses, motorhomes, vehicles designed for commercial use and any vehicle carrying commercial goods will not be permitted to travel on a motorist mini cruise. The pre-booked on board meals discount is based on the % difference between the booked on board price and the pre-booked price. Car park charges apply at P&O Ferries’ terminals in Hull – £10 per 24 hours period or part thereof (£20 for a 2 night mini cruise). Coach transfers to Ghent, Ostend, The Hague and Ypres are subject to minimum numbers and we reserve the right to cancel mini cruises if under-subscribed. Prices are subject to restricted space, sailings and dates and can be withdrawn without prior notice. P&O Ferries’ Promotional Conditions and Terms of Business apply.