WHERE TO FIND USP&O Irish Sea Ferries Ltd.
The ferry terminal is 4 miles from Stranraer.
P&O Ferries The Port
ScotlandTel: + 44 (0) 1304 44 88 88
CLICK HERE TO ASK A QUESTION
Use your Tesco Clubcard to sail across the Irish Sea
Exchange just £10 in Clubcard vouchers and get £30 to spend on your crossing from Cairnryan to Larne.
You can exchange your Clubcard vouchers for Clubcard tokens and use them for ferry travel, by car, when you book with us!
With Clubcard tokens you can choose to cover the total cost of your ferry crossing with us or just put them towards it - for example, if you’ve £10 in Clubcard vouchers you can exchange these for £30 in Clubcard tokens to redeem against your crossing.
Just call our UK FREEPHONE number 0800 130 0030, or +353 1 686 9467 if you’re calling from the Republic of Ireland.
Find out more about using your Clubcard vouchers on our DOVER TO CALAIS route.
• Bookings need to be made at least 14 days prior to travel.
• Codes can only be used against SAVER & FLEXIBLE WEB fares tickets.
• Codes cannot be used to purchase Club Lounge, Flexi or Priority.
• No telephone booking fees apply to a Tesco Clubcard booking.
• Your Clubcard tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount.
• Redemption of Clubcard tokens are subject to restricted space and sailing availability.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
Take advantage of our Club Lounge and experience a little luxury as you sail from only £12 per person.
A glass of Champagne, snacks, hot & cold drinks and newspapers offered with our compliments as well as waiter service for a delicious selection of hot and cold food available to purchase, Club Lounge is the place to be.
And with stunning sea views and comfortable seats and sofas, you can really relax while you travel.