Long Break £45 each way
P&O Ferries' Corporate Responsibilities
To build the best possible business for our customers, our people and our communities, through working in an ever more responsible and sustainable way.
- Ensure the safety and security of our customers and our people
- Minimise the environmental impact of our operations by making the most of technology and being fully transparent in our reporting
- Inspire our people and continue to develop outstanding teams who are determined to exceed customer expectations
- Lead the industry in setting the standards for best practice in wellbeing
- Become the leading service provider in our sector
- Partner with local businesses and organisations to advance the welfare of our port communities
If you’re interested in hearing more about our corporate social responsibility, a full report will be published here very soon.
Our commitment, our targets, our responsibility.
In order to build the best possible business for our customers, our people and our communities, it is vital that we work in an ever more responsible and sustainable way.
P&O Ferries is an equal opportunities employer, and as such welcomes the recording and reporting on gender pay which, along with other diversity data, will support our development of the initiatives, policies and processes that support our business and our people.