Long Break £49 Each way
GETTING TO CALAIS
Calais Ferry Terminal is easily accessible by road, rail, train and on foot.
Below you’ll find all the information you need to get there on your departure day.
Make sure you leave in plenty of time: Check-in closes 45 minutes before departure or 60 minutes if you’re on foot.
The ferry terminal is 1 mile from Calais town centre.
Terminal Car Ferry
The Port of Calais is directly connected to the A26/E15, providing access from Paris and the A16/E40, which provides the gateway from Benelux and the northern European motorway systems.
Calais Ville station is situated in the centre of the town which provides a regular service to Paris Gard du Nord as well as other major towns and cities in Europe.
- The terminal can get busy at peak times so please arrive in plenty of time for your ferry.
- There is a free of charge public car park in front of the Terminal building.
- It’s important we get everyone on board quickly so all ferries can depart on schedule.
- To receive an automated Text Update containing information about the next 4 departures, send PANDO DOVER or PANDO CALAIS respectively to 60777.
- Carriers’ standard messaging charges apply.
Not sure how to get to the port?
Don’t worry – our app includes a seamless integration with your Maps App from your bookings so you’re only ever a click away from easy navigation to the port of Calais, no matter where you are at the time*.
*Subject to network connectivity
Download from Google Play Store
Download from the Apple Store