THE EUROPEAN BLUES BROTHERHOOD MINI CRUISE TO BRUGES
P&O Ferries are excited to present our first ever European Blues Brotherhood Mini Cruise to Bruges!
Friday 1st November 2019 from just £99 per person. Book today to avoid disappointment.
What to Expect
We've decided to shake things up a bit with our Blues Mini Cruise this year! You will experience all the same amazing blues music and vibes as last year, but with an exciting day trip to Bruges instead to take you across the North Sea in style. This special themed Mini Cruise is all about celebrating the incredible legacy of Blues Music, and we’ve got some of the very best live acts performing on board for you.
Our European Blues Brotherhood Mini Cruise comprises of two nights of sailing across the North Sea from Hull to Zeebrugge and back, including two music-filled nights of fun and entertainment on board! And that’s not all – sandwiched in between your two nights on board you’ll also have the exciting opportunity to spend a day exploring the beautiful Belgian city of Bruges.
All of this is included in the price of just £99 per person. This includes the two nights of entertainment on board the ship, excellent Wi-Fi services, accommodation in your own personal en-suite cabin, and return coach transfers to and from Bruges for your day trip. Guaranteed to be a short break to remember, we can’t wait to welcome you on board for this special themed Mini Cruise.
20:15 - 00:15 - in the Main Bar. Full set times TBC.
- The Sean Webster Band - Sean has toured many countries such as The Netherlands, France, Belgium, Germany, UK, Finland, Poland and The U.S.A. playing festivals and venues throughout. He has also appeared on national FOX TV in Austin Texas, recorded live sessions for BBC radio 2 and appeared for interviews on many regional radio and TV shows.
- Teed Up - a four piece blues band, although the members are certainly not new to the music scene. Together they have extensive experience having played with some of the best and most famous in the industry. All members are very well known throughout the UK and beyond, having performed at festivals in many countries over the years.
- Roberto Morlioli - born into a family of musicians, Morlioli has been playing guitar since the age of 15 when he discovered his greatest passion: Blues Music.
- Kyla Brox - Blues and soul become inextricably entwined in award-winning singer-songwriter, Kyla Brox, whose raw talent has seen her described as “the finest female blues singer of her generation”.
- Earl Jackson - began playing the guitar at the age of five. Born of Jamaican parents in Lambeth in 1964, Earl was heavily influenced by Gospel. Much of his charisma and on-stage confidence comes from performing before ten thousand people or more at various Gospel events.
- European Blues Brotherhood featuring Kai Strauss (DE) - those of you seeing Kai Strauss at the Waterhole in 2018 will surely agree with this Blues Matters assessment -"This is high energy, top quality electric blues from the heart as it should be packed with feelings and emotions. It's hard to believe this man is a blues player from Germany and not from Chicago or Memphis
Day Trip to Bruges
You’ll want to make sure you don’t completely tire yourself out dancing the night away on the trip over to Zeebrugge, as once you disembark the ship you’ll be hopping onto a coach to take you straight to the beautiful city of Bruges for your day trip!
There are so many things to do and see in Bruges that you’ll be totally spoilt for choice when you visit this magical city. Absolutely brimming with old-world charm, even just walking around Bruges’ winding cobbled streets and admiring the medieval Flemish architecture is a treat in itself. A must-see is the UNESCO Heritage listed cobblestone market square, home to many historical sites including the iconic 12th Century Belfry Tower. Weather permitting, you may even want to embark on a canal cruise so you can enjoy many of this picturesque city’s landmarks by water.
If you’re looking to discover some more art and culture then rest assured, you’ve come to the right place! Bruges is packed full of art galleries and museums where you can discover some extensive collections of artworks by the Flemish Primitives, including the renowned Jan Van Eyck and other artistic masters.
So what are you waiting for? Book your ticket on our European Blues Brotherhood Mini Cruise today from just £99 per person.
What's Included ?
- Return sailing from Hull to Zeebrugge
- Two nights of on board entertainment with live performances of some of the best acts in Blues Music
- Two nights of accommodation on board with en-suite cabin
- Return coach transfers to Bruges