Sister ship to Norbank, Norbay was built in Rotterdam in 1994, and originally intended for the Hull to Rotterdam route, but eventually came into service for P&O on the Irish Seas in 2007.
Norbay is now used as a car passenger and freight ferry for our Liverpool to Dublin route. There ar cabins onboard and all meals are included, so you’re certainly looked after on 7.5 hour journey.
PLEASE NOTE: Our ships Norbay and Norbank have only limited passenger facilities. There are no lifts to the main passenger area and access is by staircase. This may be unsuitable for the infirm, disabled or young children.
- Built: Rotterdam, 1992
- Length: 166.77m
- Gross tonnage: 17,464
- Passengers: 114
- Vehicles: 125 freight
- Crew: 57
- Decks: 5
- Reception area
- Free meals x 2 per person per sailing
- Two dining areas each seating 40 persons
- Outside seating area on main and cabin decks Accommodation:- All cabins fully en-suite (toilet, wash-basin, shower). Twin beds (not bunks) No cots. Split berths are available. Cabins are 2 berth, but one person can occupy a 2 berth
- Dedicated smoking area located on outside decks
- *Please note there is no WiFi available on board and no ATM. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Sail Liverpool to Dublin and all your meals are included in your ticket.SEE MORE
Arrive rested and refreshed after a sleep in our comfortable ensuite onboard cabins.SEE MORE
We’ve got competitive rates and currency buy back on your return.SEE RATES
Enjoy a freshly made coffee or your favourite tipple in our cafe bar areas.