Season Tickets Terms & Conditions
1. Subject to the number of tickets purchased a limited number of tickets can be transferred to friends and family for an additional fee of £10 (€12) per ticket. A request for a transferable ticket must be made at time of purchase. Tickets cannot be transferred at the port.
a. 3-4 returns: none
b. 5-8 returns: up to 2 transferable
c. 9-11 returns: up to 3 transferable
d. 12-19 returns: up to 5 transferable
Please refer to paragraph 5vi of P&O Ferries terms of business regarding the capture of passengers details at port and associated charges.
2. Tickets are valid for travel for 12 months from the date of purchase. All outward crossings must be completed within their 12 month validity.
3. The published prices are available for cars, motorhomes, and caravans.
a. On the Dover - Calais route, the scheme is available to travel with cars, motorhomes, caravans, motorcycles and motorcycle combinations only i.e. it excludes foot passengers, minibuses, vans, and towed trailers.
b. On the North Sea routes, supplements will be applied to motorhomes, trailers, caravans and minibuses. The tickets include two passengers only and supplements will be applied for more passengers. Supplements apply on all routes for vehicles over 2.4 metres in height and/or over 6 metres in length. A separate Season Ticket scheme for vans for noncommercial use is available.
4. Peak supplements* will apply to Season Tickets on selected dates throughout the year on all routes. This supplement will vary according to the route and vehicle type. On North Sea Season Tickets a ‘High Season’ (1st July – 2nd September) supplement will also apply.
5. Full payment is required at the time of booking. On the Dover – Calais route, Club Lounge seats, Priority Loading and Pets may be added at the time of booking. If these services are not available on the date and time of travel, the cost of these services will be refunded upon request.
6. Season Tickets are subject to restricted space and availability.
7. Refunds, either in part or full, will not be permitted under any circumstances.
8. Season Ticket reference numbers must be issued before travel.
9. Five-day return tickets are valid for five calendar days on the Continent.
10. Tickets purchased for restricted durations may be upgraded to the standard return fare upon payment of the applicable supplement.
11. Tickets purchased cannot be made cross route; separate blocks of tickets need to be purchased if you wish to mix routes.
12. Where applicable, one standard inside two berth cabin is included each way in the cost of each ticket. Upgrades are available at an additional cost, subject to availability.
13. Season Tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
14. Unless otherwise stated, P&O Ferries terms of business apply and are available online.
|Tickets||Car Single (each)||Motorbike Single (each)||Motorhome Single (each)||Low/High Towed Single (each)||Tickets can be transferred||Club Lounge Discount|
|3-4 Returns (6-8 Singles)||£46||£42||£58||£46||None Allowed||0%|
|5-8 Returns (10-16 Singles)||£44||£40||£55||£46||up to 2 (4 Singles)||0%|
|9-11 Returns (18-22 Singles)||£42||£38||£55||£46||up to 3 (6 Singles)||20%|
|12+ Returns (24+ Singles)||£39||£35||£55||£46||up to 5 (10 Singles)||50%|
*The scheme is available to travel with cars, motorhomes, caravans, motorcycles and motorcycle combinations only, it excludes foot passengers, minibuses, and vans. For other vehicle prices and additional supplements please call or see our Ts&Cs.
Tickets are valid for travel for 12 months from the date of purchase. All outward crossings must be completed within their 12 month validity.
|Extras||Price (each way)|
|Transfer to another person||£10|