WHERE TO FIND USP&O Ferries Ltd.
The ferry terminal is 1.5 miles from Dover town centre.
Dover Ferry Terminal
United KingdomTel: 0800 130 0030
Whatever the occasion, make your journey special with a fine dining experience at The Brasserie.
Relax with a glass of chilled white or a luscious red, and take in the sea view from our comfortable dining room, as our waiters serve you a delicious meal.,br>
Our menu offers something for all tastes and appetites, so if you’re after a light lunch, a full English breakfast or a dinner, The Brasserie is the perfect way to start your journey in style.
And now we offer a 2 COURSE PRIX FIXE MENU FOR ONLY £16 with plenty of delicious options to choose from.
Juicy steak cooked to order, tasty beef and pancetta lasagne and popular dish moules frites, a selection of starters and 'While You Wait' options – you’ll find them all on our Brasserie menu. There’s also a specially selected wine list, including champagnes and a dessert wine. Along with our full range of soft drinks, there’s everything you need to make your Brasserie experience extra special.
VIEW MAIN MENU
VIEW KIDS MENU
VIEW BREAKFAST MENU
* Please note also that customers are unable to pre-book tables in The Brasserie. To avoid disappointment, please head straight to the restaurant in order to get a table. This restaurant works on a first come first served basis.
- During our Peak Season our opening times for the Brasserie are:
- Breakfast is served 06:40 - 10:59*
- Main meals are served from:
11:00 to 19.15** between Dover and Calais
11:00 to 21.45** between Calais and Dover
- Please note:
- The restaurant can become full very quickly during peak seasons. Please come to the restaurant as soon as you arrive on board in order to get a table. *UK time **Local times
04 Jan 18 - 08 Feb 18
26 Feb 18 - 22 Mar 18
11 Sep 18 - 17 Oct 18
29 Oct 18 - 29 Nov 18.
***GROUP BOOKINGS*** (of 20 or more) can be made during off peak when booked in advance, please contact our call centre to request this service on +44 (0)1304 44 88 88
Take a sneaky peek at our Brasserie restaurant on board the Short Sea route...