The European Seaway
The European Seaway is normally enjoyed by our freight drivers on our Dover-Calais service But while the Highlander and Causeway are away being given some TLC during May and June each year, the European Seaway is helping out.
Your sailing will be a combined freight driver and passenger crossing. Lifts are available to all passenger decks. With the new surroundings, you may need some extra help navigating the ship.
As always our friendly and helpful staff will be on hand at the Information Desk to guide you round the ship and give you access to all passenger facilities. We have dedicated access to ladies/disabled toilets and a baby changing room, please ask our staff at reception for more information.
The ships specifications are, Length: 179.7m Gross tonnage: 22,988 Passengers: 200 Vehicles: 120 freight.
- Self-service restaurant offering a range of hot meals
- Dispensing machines with complimentary tea, coffee, soft drinks (Pepsi, 7-Up sugar free, Diet Pepsi and Tango)
- Bar with bottled beer (no draught)
- Bureau de Change (no ATM)
- Small Shop
- Lift access from vehicle decks
- Information Desk
- Public toilets
- Dedicated access to disabled toilets and baby changing room (please ask at the Information Desk
- Showers are available in cabins (please ask at the Information Desk
- Access to outside deck
- Dedicated smoking area located on outside deck
- Gaming Machines
- *During the refit period of the European Causeway and European Highlander during May and June each year, the European Seaway will be operating on our Larne Cairnryan service as a combined freight and passenger vessel.
With one main FoodCourt at the front of the ship, enjoy complimentary tea, coffee and soft drinks on us. We will also have a range of hot meals available. See our menu on board for pricing.
Please bring some extra things to keep the little ones occupied during the crossing as this ship doesn’t have a children’s play area.
Our main lounge will be shared by all passengers. We have added extra seating to make your journey as comfortable as possible