Terms and Conditions Larne - Cairnryan
Bijgewerkt: vr 22 jul 2022
1. Season Tickets can be purchased in batches of 3, 6, 8 or 10 returns. Single journeys are not
permitted under the scheme.
2. Tickets are valid for travel for 12 months from the date of purchase. All outward crossings must be
completed within their 12-month validity.
3. The published prices are available for cars and motorhomes only and do not apply to any vehicle
carrying commercial goods or involved in a commercial venture.
4. The scheme is available to travel with cars, motorcycles, motorhomes and associated towed
trailers/caravans only i.e. it excludes foot passengers, minibuses and vans.
5. Prices include driver and vary by vehicle type.
6. Supplements apply:
a. to vehicles over 6m in length
b. to towed trailers/caravans
c. for additional passengers
d. on peak dates
7. Full payment is required at the time of booking.
8. Club Lounge seats and Priority Loading may be added at the time of booking. If these services are
not available on the date and time of travel, the cost of these services will be refunded upon
9. The carriage of livestock (farm animals) is not permitted under the scheme. However, pets can
travel free of charge, if remaining in the vehicle.
10. Season Tickets are subject to restricted space and availability.
11. Refunds, either in part or full, will not be permitted under any circumstances.
12. Season Tickets are not transferrable.
13. Season Ticket reference numbers must be issued before travel.
14. Season Tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
15. Unless otherwise stated, P&O Ferries terms of business apply and are available online