Our Safety Pledge
Updated: Mon 20 Jul 2020At P&O Ferries, our customers are the most important part of our business.
This is why, during these unprecedented times, we want you to know what we are doing to make your journey as enjoyable as possible.
We are committed to delivering the highest standards of health and safety throughout all of our operations, so you can continue to enjoy exceptional service in a safe environment.
We have reduced passenger numbers on all our sailings, making it easy to enjoy the freedom and space onboard whilst observing social distancing.
We have trained all of our staff to adhere to COVID-19 protocols, and will provide local government advice and any health declarations you will need for your journey. Thanks for being a part of us. We can’t wait to welcome you aboard.
1. KEEPING YOU SAFE BEFORE YOU TRAVEL
Ahead of your crossing with us, please make sure to follow these essential guidelines.
- Bring all travel documents you need with you.
- Do not travel if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or feel unwell. And, let us know if you are not travelling as planned.
- Check entry/re-entry requirements and local government updates for your destination, especially when coming home as things may have changed.
- Use contactless payment methods wherever possible.
- We will keep you up to date with any service disruption to allow you to plan for the right sailing time and avoid unnecessary delays.
2. KEEPING YOU SAFE ONBOARD
- Practice social distancing at all times, especially when using stairways and lifts. We are facilitating this with clear signage and regular announcements.
- Wear a face covering in public spaces. We offer these freely if you have forgotten yours.
- Wash your hands regularly and use the sanitiser available around the ship.
- We have enhanced our cleaning routines and added screens at till points and reception desks.
- We have redesigned our food and drink services with all safety measures in mind.
- 100% fresh air circulated onboard with direct access to outside space.
From all of us at P&O Ferries, we wish you a safe journey.
For more information contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org